To secure your wedding date in advance of your wedding day, a non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your wedding date this is £50.
This is deducted from your wedding day makeup and can be paid by BACS, or cash.
The deposit is required within 24 hours to secure your booking, otherwise, your date will be made available to other brides. The trial fee is required on the day of your trial. The wedding day fee is required 14 days prior to the day of the wedding.
- Cancellation of the booking by myself will result in a refund of 100% of costs paid by the client. In the unlikely event that I am unable to make your wedding appointment due to an emergency, or severe illness. I will try to find you an alternative makeup artist whom I highly recommend. They will receive a brief and any products required that they might not have in their kit.
- Cancellation of the booking by the client. Payments already made will not be refunded. If you need to cancel an appointment please contact Rosie as soon as possible.
- Wedding day cancellations made within 30 days of the wedding date, 80% of the final balance will be charged.
- If you decide not to go ahead with your booking after your trial you have 24 hours to inform me and your booking fee will be refunded.
- Changes to the amount in bridal party after booking, any added will be added on to the final balance left to pay on the day, any less people 50% of their individual price will be deducted not the full amount.
COVID – 19
Due to the recent circumstances of Covid – 19, sadly some of your weddings have been unable to go ahead here is a list of my terms and conditions.
Wedding day deposits are non refundable. If your wedding day is unable to go ahead due to covid – 19 and I am not able to work To provide you with the service you require, I will offer you a new date with no added charges. Hopefully I am available And your appointment will go ahead simply with the new date swapped over.
As of April 12th 2021 I will be returning to work along with the rest of the beauty industry, therefore will be continuing with weddings/makeup appointments that have not been postponed.
If you cancel your wedding date which is due to take place after April 12th 2021 and I am unavailable on the new date you have chosen, deposits will not be refunded.
Like in terms above if I cancel on you for one of the above reasons 100% of your costs will be refunded within 7 days.